All of our childcare staff are required to have current CPR training for babies and children.
We have 2 staff members in the room during our busiest hours. All of our staff are carefully chosen by our owners to make sure your children remain safe while visiting us.
1.Childcare is free to members only. You must show your membership key tag when entering childcare room.
All non-members must pay $2 per child/ per visit.
2. We do not allow any sick children to stay in our childcare. This includes yellow/green runny noses,diarrhea, fever, or vomiting. Please make sure you wait at least 24 hours after you think your child is well before bringing them back into our facility.
3. We accept children in the childcare room between the ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. Older children may work out under the supervision of either one of their parents or with one of our trainers.
4. You must sign your child in and out of the childcare room. If you are not the person picking the child up we need to know who they are suppose to go home with ( please print full name ).
5. Please take your child to the restroom before taking them to the childcare room , this will allow for less trips to the restroom.
6. No child is allowed to be in the childcare room when our childcare staff is not on duty.
7. Please label all of your child's belongings( cups, diaper bags, etc.) Bring your own diapers and wipes and a spare change of clothes. When bringing in snacks please be aware of other children's allergies and don't bring in anything that is easily choked on.
Mon. 8:30 a.m.-12:00 5:00 p.m.-8:00
Tues. 9:00 a.m.-12:00 5:00 p.m.-8:00
Wed. 9:00 a.m.-12:00 5:00 p.m.-8:00
Thurs. 9:00 a.m.-12:00 5:00 p.m.-8:00
Fri. 9:00 a.m.-12:00
Sat. 8:30 a.m.-12:00
Sun. No childcare available.